Horsemanship for the Weekend Warrior Stage One (WW1)
Horsemanship for the Weekend Warrior Stage One is suited to the horse person who works during the week, but loves riding and being social around other likeminded Warriors on their weekend. Heaps of endless ground work isn’t the Warriors thing, we focus on the elements of being safe and responsible around others.
We then head to the trails, hills and obstacles to put practise into purpose. At the end of each day in the saddle we offer a camp oven feast with refreshments, dancing and tunes.
4 Elements we will focus on, but not limited too
- “The Trust Me, Trust My Horse Process”
- Street Smart My Horse
This course isn’t a colt starting course, but a green horse would benefit from the education. The Weekend Warrior must be competent in the basics for preparing your horse safely under saddle and must already be comfortable in the snaffle bit.
Day one - conducted as a group focusing on general concepts
Day two - Refining what you have learnt in a group, including a personal lesson with Jason.
Private Round Yard Lessons @ $80 plus facility fee if relevant extra to the clinic fee
- 4pm and hourly intervals back to 9am
- 6.30pm - Welcome Dinner with Jason @ Local……
- 8-9am - Check in and Introduction talk about the Training Scale
- 9 to 12am - Ground Control Group Session (GCGS) with M/T in between
- 12 to 12.45pm - Lunch
- 1pm to 3pm - Ground Control Group Session (GCGS) with A/T in between
- 3 to 6pm - Ridden Control Group Session (RCGS)
- 6.30 to 8pm - Yummy food, Wine & Theory Presentation
- 8pm - Close
- 8-9am - Check in and Group Recap on Saturday Session (GRS)
- 9 to 1pm - Private Lessons with M/Tea in between
- 1 to 1.30pm - Lunch
- 1.30pm to 5.30pm - Private Lessons with A/Tea in between
- 5.30pm - Close